Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Spidey

I know I always say that a painting was fun to do, but hell I love what I do...so...this was a blast to do! This was the latest challenge from artist Karin Jurick 'Different Strokes from Different Folks'. The scene is NYC, around Madison Ave. and 39th Street. And what's New York City without Spiderman, right? I will have this one available for purchase, it is very wet at the moment. Click here to go to the auction page (should show up soon, just listed). Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. Go Spidey! Very cool Gretchen. I'll bet the kids like this one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun interpretation. You should get together with James Parker. very nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't see spiderman at first, he's swinging so fast!! Very fun idea. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks r garriot, I was hoping he would not stand out too much. I actually put him in at the last minute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job, really like your style of illustration and your sense of humor! lol

    ReplyDelete